October 10, 2013 by coloradokidsblog
You should grab everybody in your family and head on out to Anderson Farms in Erie, CO. It really is amazing how they put together so many fun activities and create such a casual and comfy atmosphere. This Fall Festival is years in the making but every year it feels like new again.
- Get lost in our 30 acre corn maze! Search through all three sections to find the checkpoints or wander aimlessly if that is your style. The maze is open day and night and is never haunted. If you come after dark, remember to bring your flashlight! New this year, try our smaller maze for children 2-8 years old.
- Take a hayride out to the pumpkin patch on a wagon pulled by an antique Oliver tractor. We have pumpkins as far as the eye can see! With 30 acres and over 26 varieties of pumpkins, squash and gourds you’ll be sure to find what you are looking for.
- We’ve built a pressurized canon that can hurl small pumpkins up to ¼ mile! Guaranteed to land with a satisfying splat!
- Barnyard 500 Pedal Karts – On your mark, get set, go! Race your friends around the track on our man powered go karts.
- Barrel Train – Kids love this farm favorite! All aboard! Rides are unlimited.
- Visit the barnyard and meet our animals. Goats, donkeys, alpacas, bunnies, chickens, ducks & geese. You might even get to see a baby or two!
Terror in the Corn Presents Sinister Nights
Pumpkin Creek ghost town has a new haunted elegance this year. New sets include: Ghost Town Job Fair, Zombie Land Cemetary, Serpant Jack’s Snakes, Head Hunter Barber Shop, One Eyed Jack’s Saloon, Looney Bin, Home for the Holidays and a Cabin in the Woods.
Terror in the Corn is Colorado’s only Haunted Hayride & Ghost Town experience. Our 35 minute four part haunt is one you won’t soon forget. As the tractor drawn wagon heads deeper into the night, through the unforgiving cornfield, you will encounter many ghoulish creatures of the night that will give you spine tingling chills. Once entering the rickety wooden walls of a deserted ghost town, there is no turning back. You will be screaming with fright and wanting more. Go inside… if you dare…